Mad-scientist sentence example
- The third room is filled with my wizard mad scientist husband's electronic hub bub of messy experiments.
- The mad scientist is right-- we can't let anything living out of this town.
- His anger surprised her with its intensity, and she judged from Ully's reaction that seeing the lord and master pissed was not something the good-natured mad scientist wanted anything to do with.
- At barely above her height and slender, the mad scientist was very unlike the Immortal warriors that filled the castle.
- "And now, Immortal, we wait," Darkyn said to the mad scientist.Advertisement
- "We'll think of something, Toby," the mad scientist said.
- Toby held his breath as Ully disappeared through the door to where Jared sat. When the mad scientist wasn't sent sailing back through the door, Toby sat down to put on his shoes.
- "Can you get us out of here?" the mad scientist asked.
- When he's not doing hilariously awful James Cagney impressions he's being a mad scientist or coming up with the worst of ideas.
- Change your voice to fit the character: Are you the mad scientist or the three-headed monster?Advertisement
- The Rivoli line is the result of a veteran watchmaker partnering up with a mad scientist.
- Many people don't realize that Christopher Lloyd's mad scientist in the feature film Back to the Future was based on Jack Sarfatti.