Mad-cow sentence example
- A new theory for the origin of " mad cow " disease has linked its spread with the feeding of human remains to animals.
- Timberwolf has taken extreme measures to ensure your pet is not in danger of contracting Mad Cow Disease by eliminating the risk of BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy), better known as Mad Cow Disease, contamination.
- Organic beef is less likely to be a source of Mad Cow Disease because the animals are not fed anything containing animal by-products, often the source of the contamination.
- Research is underway to find a cure for the disease and other related diseases in the "prion" disease family such as mad cow disease.
- Among those it is said to cure is malaria, AIDS, many forms of cancer, several forms of hepatitis, mad cow disease, herpes, and many others.Advertisement