Macula sentence example
- It affects the macula in the center of the retina.
- Lutein is the primary carotenoid located in the center of the retina, called the macula.
- If they cause the macula to swell (known as macular edema ), they can make vision blurred.
- I also have macula hypoplasia (underdeveloped retina) which causes my low vision.
- Near the center of the back of the retina is an area called the macula, which is the point of sharpest vision.Advertisement
- Other posterior segment complications included macular edema (four) and epiretinal membrane involving the macula (two ).
- As the vitreous shrinks it can pull the macula away from the back of the eye.
- These chemicals may also alter nutrients in the blood called antioxidants, which are thought to protect the macula against damage.
- Absorption of the rays by the central retina (called the macula) in the back of the eye causes degeneration of this tissue, which results in decreased central vision or fine pinpoint vision.