Macroscopic sentence example
- macroscopic object can be seen with the naked eye.
- macroscopic density of the sample.
- oesophagusis given to normal esophagus with no macroscopic damage.
- Macroscopic: A single calcifying lesion in the wall of the proximal aorta.
- macroscopic haematuria " ).Advertisement
- macroscopic scale, we are redefining our models.
- macroscopic behavior of the material.
- macroscopic phenomena of current interest within the special sciences.
- Quadrant III Quadrant III gives a macroscopic, not microscopic view, in other words a ' bird's-eye-view ' .
- It is therefore natural to study the macroscopic parameters of the fluids under different conditions, such as steady and oscillatory shear.Advertisement
- (a) Naked-eye or macroscopic.
- such condensates (whose experimental observation has recently been reported) offer the prospect of observing quantum statistical phenomena in a macroscopic object.
- The small value of the Planck constant allows macroscopic objects to be well localized for a considerable period of time.
- Pasteur that the occurrence of abiogenesis in the microscopic world was disproved as much as its occurrence in the macroscopic world.