Macromolecules sentence example
- The relation between bulk properties and the properties of individual atoms and molecules, including macromolecules.
- We study various aspects of charged polymer systems particularly the role of counter-ion fluctuations in the attractions between highly charged macromolecules.
- In the 1930's, X-ray diffraction studies of solids showed that polymers contained large macromolecules.
- Investigation of the effects of ionizing radiation on the physical properties of extracellular matrix macromolecules.
- When imaging macromolecules, a large region, about 100 square nanometers, of the AFM tip makes contact with the molecule.Advertisement
- The disk is made up of a large number of biological macromolecules.
- The skin and tissues change in response to the build up of fluid, proteins and other macromolecules.
- The work is focussed on formulation of macromolecules and protein engineering: Fabrication of polymeric microspheres for protein and DNA encapsulation and delivery.
- The organic macromolecules are a vital component of the mineral, being involved in nucleation and growth control, and definition of mechanical properties.