Macromedia sentence example
- Macromedia Flash Player is the standard for delivering high-impact, rich Web content.
- Flash image rotator by Lisa To edit the Flash image rotator, you will need to use Macromedia Flash MX.
- Flash Image Rotator by Lisa To edit the Flash image rotator, you will need to use Macromedia Flash MX.
- If multimedia business presentations involving rich media objects like videos, animations and audio is what you do, you may choose Macromedia Flash.
- Though somewhat cumbersome, Macromedia Flash allows flexibility and ease of integration between music, movie clips, animated objects and backgrounds to provide a very rich multimedia experience.Advertisement
- To play Jeopardy online, you must be running Windows 98 or later, Internet Explorer 5.0 or later and Macromedia Flash 6 or later.
- Macromedia Flash is one of the fastest growing mediums for online video game creation.
- You may also need to install Macromedia Shockwave Media Player if you don't already have it.
- Other games use Shockwave, a gaming technology originally created by Macromedia and then spun out into its own company.
- Shockwave.com is owned and operated by Macromedia, the people who make Flash, Director, and (of course) Shockwave.Advertisement
- All Grow games are free and play in your browser using Macromedia Flash.
- Samorost is free and plays right in your browser using Macromedia Flash.
- Ben's Guide has interactive games that require Macromedia Flash Player.
- You must have Macromedia Shockwave installed on your computer to play, and there is a link to the download on the game.
- You can also play Macromedia Flash Lite games using the four-way screen navigation as a control pad.Advertisement
- Macromedia (later purchased by Adobe) developed the Flash platform, which both shrank file size immensely and increased the ability of the web browser to stream audio and video.
- Flash was originally introduced by Macromedia as an animation program.
- Adobe's Flash (originally created by Macromedia) is a very popular tool for interactive designers.