Macroeconomics sentence example
- Those wishing to study development macroeconomics seriously will find in this book a valuable resource.
- He is Professor of Economics and Head of Department at the London School of Economics, where he teaches mainly macroeconomics.
- Dr. Adam specializes in applied quantitative macroeconomics of Africa.
- His teaching interests include macroeconomics and labor economics, and his research interests cover all aspects of labor markets.
- He is joint editor of several volumes of research on international macroeconomics.Advertisement
- Ruprecht von Heusinger ' What is left of new classical macroeconomics?
- The final year program core consists of modules in advanced macroeconomics and microeconomics and an individual project.
- He has taught at Yale and provides training courses in cutting-edge development macroeconomics tools for several central banks.
- The first module covers microeconomics, the second macroeconomics.
- It is only the last part of the book covering macroeconomics that the deficiencies become glaring.Advertisement
- This module seeks to describe and evaluate the main issues in modern macroeconomics.