Macroeconomic sentence example
- First, all our economic policies must reinforce macroeconomic stability.
- The Feer measure aims to compute the exchange rate consistent with macroeconomic equilibrium.
- The real causes include political illegitimacy, corruption and gross macroeconomic mismanagement.
- Structural problems in the labor market can play a less obvious, but nonetheless important role in macroeconomic instability.
- So nothing we do should endanger the macroeconomic stability that we have enjoyed since 1992.Advertisement
- Notwithstanding macroeconomic stuff which I am unqualified to comment on !
- First, let's consider the macroeconomic impact of this change—the effect it will have on the net economic status of the planet.