Macrobiotics sentence example
- I really got a sense of the true alchemy of macrobiotics.
- Q What one piece of advice would you give to someone trying macrobiotics for the first time?
- He who thinks that macrobiotics is merely a cure for physical ailments can never really be helped.
- Many of them are trying to decide between whether to undergo conventional treatments or to practice macrobiotics instead.
- That one night changed my outlook on many things, including my future life's work Q How has macrobiotics helped you?Advertisement
- After those exams I decided to then study macrobiotics and use that in my practice as well.
- He mentions that George Ohsawa, the founder of modern macrobiotics, taught this palm healing throughout Japan, the US & Europe.
- But at some point, don't be afraid to just drop the word macrobiotics altogether.
- Vegetarianism and Zen macrobiotics are presented as ' common food fads which may lead to serious problems ' .
- In this form macrobiotics passes all the modern tests for healthy eating.Advertisement
- Macrobiotics continues to serve as a bridge toward my own self-realization.
- Macrobiotics also eat very little dairy, eggs, poultry, and meat.
- Other reported macrobiotics include Madonna and Joe Pesci.
- For more information on macrobiotics, visit the Way to Health website.
- A I don't know what to say to the youth starting macrobiotics.Advertisement
- He was a Western-trained Japanese army doctor, who founded Macrobiotics in Japan in 1909.