Mackinaw sentence example
- In 1672 Jacques Marquette, a Jesuit father, after having established a mission to the Indians at Mackinaw (Michigan) in the preceding year, explored the country around Chicago.
- North Pointe Inn: Located in Mackinaw City, this is one of Michigan's newest indoor water park hotels and offers guests a pool, two three-story water slides, an oversized spa, and an interactive children's play pool.
- Just Outside of Town - Lake Hubbard is just a short drive away from other northern Michigan vacation areas, such as Mackinaw Island.
- The awe-inspiring colors surrounding the courses of the Mackinaw City area, Boyne Country, St. Ives, and Gaylord Golf Mecca are second to none.
- The three lakes of the middle group stand at practically the same level: Michigan and Huron are connected by the Strait of Mackinac (pronounced Mackinaw); Huron and Erie by the St Clair and Detroit rivers, with the small Lake St Clair between them.Advertisement
- Here he worked at Sault Ste Marie, St Esprit (near the western extremity of Lake Superior) and St Ignace (near Michilimackinac or Mackinaw, on the strait between Huron and Michigan).