Machine-wash sentence example
- If something is spilled on your car seat, you can simply remove the handmade cover and machine wash and dry it.
- One of the great advantages of these handmade covers is that you can machine wash and dry them.
- Mats are also the easiest style to machine wash.
- If you expect your throw to get some heavy use, opt for a variety that is machine wash and dryable.
- However, machine wash items do not offer the luxury appeal of fine silks and cashmere.Advertisement
- They are colorfast and retain their bright lustrous appearance; just machine wash and dry.
- Simply machine wash clothing pieces and then tumble them in the drying on a low heat setting.
- Because you are able to machine wash and dry these pants, they will quickly become your favorite for yoga, working out at the gym, and for just taking a walk.
- The acrylic content makes these items easy to care for: simply machine wash and dry, something busy parents can appreciate.
- Only wash the garment as you need to and never machine wash or dry your collectible.Advertisement
- Even if a tag says that you can machine wash the item, hand washing with a mild cleanser is always gentler on your lingerie.
- However, unless otherwise marked, you can machine wash silky fabrics.
- Simply machine wash them in warm or cold water and gentle detergent, and either dry them in the dryer or line dry them.