Machine readable sentence example
- R. J. Morris, ' Does nineteenth-century nominal record linkage have lessons for the machine readable century?
- As a result, the learning designs of courses are expressed in XML to make the course machine-readable.
- A machine-readable passport has more security features than a passport that does not have the strip, that is not machine-readable.
- Some countries ' data protection laws cover only machine-readable data, but the trend is increasingly toward covering information in all media.
- However, the value and usability of human-readable Web pages will be enhanced when they are made machine-readable with standardized semantic tags.Advertisement
- Any adult traveling will also need to have a machine-readable passport.
- All British passport holders will only be permitted to enter the United States if they hold a machine readable passport.
- Children and infants must obtain their own machine readable passport.
- Visa: Most full British passport holders with a machine readable passport may enter the US under the visa waiver scheme.