Maces sentence example
- Five hefty men, each well-armed and carrying weapons ranging from swords to maces, surrounded Sami.
- They were armed in separate companies with bows and arrows, spears, daggers and shields, and the officers carried battle-axes and maces.
- At Cambridge there are two, termed esquire-bedels, who both walk before the vicechancellor, bearing maces.
- There are less noble weapons that you can wield, such as an executioner's ax or spiked maces.
- Two silver maces dating back to 1680 are still used at every Boro Council meeting.Advertisement
- Besides the Afri (Aourigha) of the territory of Carthage, the principal tribes that took part in the wars against the Romans were the Lotophagi, the Garamantes, the Maces, the Nasamones in the regions of the S.E., the Misulani or Musulamii (whence the name Mussulman), the Massyli and the Massaesyli in the E., who were neighbours of the Moors.
- For a more wicked design choice, check out their assortment of battle axes, flails, maces, and crossbows.
- Flails and maces are gruesome looking items with spiked heads on chains for hitting opponents over their shields.
- In the Chaos Temple, kill monks and take their steel maces.