Macaw sentence example
- One is a red Macaw with a touch of blue and yellow on its feathers and the other one is a yellow breasted turquoise Macaw.
- He had an extensive collection of clothes and props, including a pet macaw that had the run of the house.
- The existence of forest islands offering healthy populations of these palms are the single most important ecological requirement for the Blue-throated macaw.
- Despite its glorious beauty, the telerobotic macaw could fly.
- One of the richest areas in the country for birding, the great green macaw is one of the highlights.Advertisement
- Among the Amazon species may be mentioned the parrot, macaw (Macrocercus), toucan (Ramphastos), curassow (Crax), penelope, trogon, and horned screamer (Palamedea cornuta).
- When I saw a young macaw looking out of the spout nest entrance I was elated!
- Parrots and paroquets are numerous everywhere in the tropical and subtropical regions, as also the gorgeously coloured macaw and awkward toucan.
- Nature Chest - Also has two types of Macaw wine holders at under $20 each.
- Maui Jim is the company mascot: a beautifully-colored macaw.Advertisement
- Parrot: A macaw parrot is diagrammed by Rita Foelker on PDF.