Macarthur sentence example
- He then became an aide to army chief of staff Gen. Douglas MacArthur in 1933.
- Our third medallist was Nina MacArthur who got the bronze medal in the younger Youth's age-group.
- John MacArthur shows how true biblical love can bridge the gulf between you and the people you have difficulty loving.
- To celebrate Ellen MacArthur's return to Falmouth the Museum's half term activities will be themed on round-the-world sailing.
- Marianne, a former schoolmistress, played by Edith Macarthur, is intent on leading an escape.Advertisement
- B&Q arrives in New York Ellen MacArthur has sailed her 75-foot trimaran into New York harbor after a delivery trip from Newfoundland.
- To celebrate Ellen MacArthur 's return to Falmouth the Museum 's half term activities will be themed on round-the-world sailing.
- MacArthur cluster palm (Ptychosperma macarthuri): An adaptable palm that grows well in clusters, this palm can reach 25 to 30 feet.
- Aviators were further made famous by General Douglas MacArthur in 1944, and again by Tom Cruise in the 1980's film, Top Gun.
- His MacArthur Genius Grant and other awards are just part of living up to the "values behind the blue jacket," a sentiment felt among many successful members of the National FFA Organization.Advertisement
- The commercial process was patented in 1890 by MacArthur and Forrest, and is now in use all over the world.