Macadam sentence example
- About three-fourths of the city's total street mileage (120 m.) is paved, Belgian block or macadam being used on the principal thoroughfares.
- bitumen macadam) Cheapest footway construction option.
- infield area will have a macadam surface.
- bituminous macadam, laid on top of concrete.
- These kits are also suitable for fixing seats onto surfaces of bituminous macadam, laid on top of concrete.Advertisement
- macadam courts.
- Flexible Construction (i.e. bitumen macadam) Cheapest footway construction option.
- The pavements are just cobbles, and tar macadam on the road was unknown.
- Bitucrete Bitucrete is a cold applied, deferred set, storage grade macadam - ideal for instant, high quality temporary repairs to.. .
- tar macadam on the road was unknown.Advertisement
- unsealed hard floors such as concrete or tar macadam as this could damage the brush bar.
- of Boston, is served by the New York, New Haven & Hartford railroad and by electric lines connecting with Taunton, Boston, New Bedford and Cape Cod, and has a townhouse, a soldiers' monument, and a public library housed in a building erected from a fund (part of which is used as a permanent endowment) bequeathed by Thomas Sprout Peirce (1823-1901), a merchant of the township, who, in addition, bequeathed about $500,000 as a special trust-fund for the use and benefit of the town of Middleboro; the income has been spent largely in the construction of macadam roads, the erection of an almshouse and the installation of special courses in the high school.
- The pavements are cobbles, and tar macadam on the road was unknown.
- Avoid rough or unsealed hard floors such as concrete or tar macadam as this could damage the brush bar.