Mab sentence example
- In 1841 Edward Moxon was found guilty of the publication of a blasphemous libel (Shelley's Queen Mab), the prosecution having been instituted by Henry Hetherington, who had previously been condemned to four months' imprisonment for a similar offence, and wished to test the law under which he was punished.
- In England, besides the ballads in Percy's Reliques, William Godwin introduced the idea of an eternal witness of the course of civilization in his St Leon (1799),(1799), and his son-in-law Shelley introduces Ahasuerus in his Queen Mab.
- Let us read the fatwa of Sheikh Haitham Al-Haddad, dated 5 June 2004 and published on the MAB website.
- Mab used to treat colon cancer caused 17 percent of the cancer patients to experience adverse immune events  .
- A humanized Mab used to treat colon cancer caused 17 percent of the cancer patients to experience adverse immune events  .Advertisement
- April 2002 HGSI was granted regulatory clearance to begin Phase I clinical trials of TRAIL-R1 Mab in the US in patients with advanced cancer.
- This site is about the design of the engineered Mab, supplying data and raising design issues to help the prospective antibody designer.
- Mab treatment appears to have delayed the onset of clinical disease indefinitely.
- It was decided that MAB should publish a comprehensive rebuttal stating its stand on a number of crucial issues.
- Mab - the cowboy way to call someone a harlot.Advertisement