M-o sentence example
- Inland the Malays live by M o e, o preference on the banks of rivers, building houses on piles some feet from the ground, and planting groves of coco-nut, betel-nut, sugar-palm and fruit-trees around their dwellings.
- Forces acting on a Small Body in the Magnetic Field.-If a small magnet of length ds and pole-strength m is brought into a magnetic field such that the values of the magnetic potential at the negative and positive poles respectively are V 1 and the work done upon the magnet, and therefore its potential energy, will be W =m(V2-Vi) =mdV, which may be written W =m d s- = M d v= - MHo = - vIHo, ds ds where M is the moment of the magnet, v the volume, I the magnetization, and Ho the magnetic force along ds.
- A smelting plant was erected in the vicinity of Cerro de Pasco designed to treat moo tons of ore daily, a railway was built to Oroya to connect with the state line terminating at that point, and a branch line 62 m.
- The danger to the fort roused General Nicholas Herkimer to gather a force of between 700 and moo men (including some Oneida Indians), who during their advance on the 6th of August were ambuscaded in a ravine near Oriskany, about 8 m.
- But, given all these, the moo m.Advertisement
- The course of the Magdalena traverses nine degrees of latitude and is nearly moo m.
- Was the M O similar to this guy?
- If we assign to a column of water at the equator the density S-7-= 1.02 2 at the surface and 1.028 at l000 fathoms, or an average of 1.025, and to a column of water at the polar circle a mean density of i 028, there would result a difference of level equal to (1.028 - 1.025) X moo = 3 fathoms in a distance from the equator to the polar circle of some 4600 m.