M-a sentence example
- According to Gerhardt, the process of substitution consisted of the union of two residues to fo- m a unitary whole; these residues, previously termed " compound radicals," are atomic complexes which remain over from the interaction of two compounds.
- Finally, we have the family Rhinocerotidae, which includes the existing representatives of the group. In this family the dentition has undergone considerable reduction, and may be represented inclusive of all the variations, by the formula i a or a m a The first upper incisor, whenpresent, has an 430r2; PP antero-posteriorly elongated crown, but the second is small; when fully developed, the lower canine is a large forwardly directed tusk-like tooth with sharp cutting-edges, and biting against the first upper incisor.
- In general the coefficient, of any product A n A m A 7, 3 ..., will have, as coefficient, a seminvariant which, when expressed by partitions, will have as leading partition (preceding in dictionary order all others) the partition (Tr1lr2lr3ï¿½..).
- In the above discussion it has been supposed that the ruling is accurate, and we have seen that by increase of m a high resolving power is attainable with a moderate number of lines.
- A ?- *(1 5 C 16C 2+ C 3) C1 +$(C i - C2) -lO(C 2 - C3) (v) m a multiple of 12.Advertisement
- Let M, and M a be those moments.
- If We Assume M A Tx.E.Vz.A", We Have, Considering In Turn Length, Time And Mass, Y 3Z U=O, 2X 2Y=O, X Z=I; So That Y= X, Z =1 X, U=3 2X.
- Catalan being a variety of the langue doc, it will be convenient to note the peculiarities of its phonetics and inflexion as compared with ordinary Provenal, Tonic VowelsWith regard to a, which is pronounced alike in open and close syllables (amar, a m a r e; abre, a r b o r), there is nothing to remark.
- Again, Portuguese alone has preserved the pluperfect in its original meaning, so that, for example, amara (a m a v e r a hi) signifies not merely as elsewhere I would love, but also I had Loved, The future perfect, retained as in Castilian, has lost its vowel of inflexion in the 1st and 3rd pers.
- In general the coefficient, of any product A n A m A 7, 3 ..., will have, as coefficient, a seminvariant which, when expressed by partitions, will have as leading partition (preceding in dictionary order all others) the partition (Tr1lr2lr3Ã¯¿½..).Advertisement
- In February 1700 Leibnitz writes of Newton, " J'ai appris aussi (je ne sgai on) qu'il donnera encore quelque chose sur le mouvement de la lune: et on m'a dit aussi qu'il y aura une nouvelle edition de ses principes de la nature."