Luxuriate sentence example
- Luxuriate in the comfortable window seat and enjoy a glass of wine in the evening while you watch the lights twinkle across the water.
- Whenever possible, mainstream cruise lines also try to incorporate stops at their own private islands where cruisers can luxuriate in less crowded beaches and limited island culture.
- Such soils properly drained and prepared are very suitable for orchards, and when the proportion of clay is smaller (20-30%) they form excellent garden soils, in which the better sort of fruit trees luxuriate.
- Sin sorted, we can then luxuriate in his love again.
- For example, a stop on the Big Island of Hawaii provides opportunity to hike to an active volcano while a visit to Oahu gives passengers the chance to luxuriate on the sands of world-famous Waikiki Beach.Advertisement
- You can luxuriate with extras such as champagne and chocolates or private cocktail parties.
- Relieved from its load it does not, like other animals, seek the shade, even when that is to be found, but prefers to kneel beside its burden in the broad glare of the sun, seeming to luxuriate in the burning sand.