Luteinizing-hormone sentence example
- It can mimic the action of luteinizing hormone (LH) in the body.
- They first initiated multiple measurements of a luteinizing hormone (LH) within the patient's urine.
- This gland is responsible for releasing other important hormones that are also involved with puberty: luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
- About halfway through the menstrual cycle, a surge of luteinizing hormone takes place, and the egg is released.
- The decreased testosterone also causes an increase in two other hormones, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).Advertisement
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) occurs when the body does not produce enough of two important hormones, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
- This kit will test the luteinizing hormone (LH) level in your urine.
- Estrogen and luteinizing hormone levels will rise during peak fertility and an OPK will read the levels and determine whether fertility on that given day is low or high.
- The rising levels of estrogen and FSH lead to the release of another hormone called Luteinizing Hormone (LH).