Lurks sentence example
- Death (danced by Kenneth Tharp) lurks to take Eurydice a second time.
- Further - Venture beneath Raccoon city, find out what lurks in the woods surrounding it and face the animals of the city zoo.
- At whatever spot an insect becomes entangled in the frame, the vibration set up by its struggles is transmitted along the nearest radiating thread to the centre and thence up the trap line to the shelter where the occupant lurks awaiting the signal.
- Funnel web spiders have a flat web with a tunnel at one side where the spider lurks.
- Further - Venture beneath Raccoon City, find out what lurks in the woods surrounding it and face the animals of the city zoo.Advertisement
- The majority of cat owners simply have no idea what lurks in their cat's genetic past.
- Unlike other signs that may be blinded by beauty alone, Pisces is interested in looking into your soul and seeing what lurks there.
- A child-hood enemy lurks around the corner, hungry for the power offered by the legendary "Sorcerer's Stone", and Harry Potter and his new friends are not about to let evil triumph over good.
- And behind it all lurks the possible involvement of the mysterious race of Pak Protectors, humanity's ancient ancestors and meddlers in our fate.
- Can it really be possible that a spectral, supernatural hound lurks on the barren moor?Advertisement
- However a giant monster lurks at the bottom and their experiments wake the creature, which goes on a destructive rampage.
- Option theory is similar to an iceberg where the majority of matter lurks unseen.