Lulling sentence example
- It raced through her body, lulling her into a strange trance of heightened senses while he drank.
- She is comforting her baby or lulling her to sleep.
- Rather than giving in to the urge to skip a nap cycle, try lulling your baby to sleep with soft music and muted light.
- The quiet story is similar to Goodnight Moon in that it has lulling tones and soft rhythms.
- Cool, healing energy coursed through him, lulling him into a near doze.Advertisement
- Ultimately, however, the biggest appeal of Caribbean beach weddings is the inherent romance and luxury of the tropical location, with waves caressing the sand and a gentle warm breeze lulling pre-ceremony jitters.
- Tara played along, lulling Franklin into complacence.
- She relaxed, his warmth and presence lulling her into comfort she didn't want to leave.
- They ignored her, and she rested her head on the back of the chair, their low talk and the warmth of the fire lulling her into another trance.