Lulled sentence example
- Eventually, rain drumming on the porch roof lulled her back to sleep.
- His predecessor lulled people into trusting him with charisma and magic.
- The sounds of the ocean and the sea breeze lulled her to sleep last night and gently drew her awake before sunrise.
- Matthew whined a little, but finally settled down, lulled by the sound of her voice as she read.
- With such reminiscences I repeopled the woods and lulled myself asleep.Advertisement
- Slow to Cornwall 's pace and find yourself lulled into serenity by the sea.
- You sink back to sleep, lulled by the sound of the lapping sea and the twittering birds.
- With all other thoughts lulled from his mind by the steady cadence of the wheels, he moved step by step through every facet of the Byrne case.
- Haunted by the recollection of that formidable conflict and lulled in the security of the Great Interregnum, which was to render Germany long powerless, the papacy thought merely of the support that France could give, and paid no heed to the dangers threatened by the extension of Charles of Anjou's monarchy in central and northern Italy.
- The effect of his blood in her body was twofold: she felt it moving through her, changing her, while her mind once more was lulled into dreamy confusion.Advertisement
- Finding the hound lulled to sleep, the children pass tests required to reach an inner sanctum.
- This timeless tale has lulled kids to sleep for generations with tiny details that make the book seem like a peek into a small museum.
- Watch for hidden fees and rate hikes, and don't be lulled into a false sense of security by the cash back.
- Daydreaming can be considered a type of lucid dream in which you are somewhat lulled into a subconscious state.
- Just don't be lulled into believing you understand this sign because she'll burst free of your mold and shape shift into someone completely different.Advertisement
- Try out a crystal bowls class in the evening and be lulled into a unique spiritual experience.