Lullabies sentence example
- Tracks to check out - She Doesn't Get It and Tune Out (Tune Out is from their first release - Interventions and Lullabies).
- And The Canadian Folk Singer, Though In A Land Of Myriad Springs, Still Goes A La Claire Fontaine Of His Ancestral Fancy; While The Lullabies His Mother Sang Him, Like The Love Songs With Which He Serenades His Blonde, Were Nearly All Sung Throughout The Normandy Of Le Grand Monarque.
- In addition, it comes with a reclining seat, a removable mobile, an activity tray, and a library of 15 lullabies.
- I think I appreciated the 15 lullabies more than my baby did.
- These offer a range of musical option -- lullabies, traveling songs, playtime music, and more.Advertisement
- Also, consider lullabies or nursery rhymes in your search, especially those you enjoyed sharing with your daddy or if making a book for your child's father, those she's shared with him.
- The band's first album - Interventions and Lullabies - came out on major label Elektra in 2003 - a process that taught the band a hard lesson in the way major labels run their business.
- Johnson also scored big with the soundtrack to Curious George, called Sing-a-longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George.
- Marvin is also known for his composition of lullabies including the depressing tune called How I Hate the Night.