Lugworm sentence example
- Fishing the hollows scoured out by the rough seas at low tide produces superb bags of quality cod to lugworm and peeler crab baits.
- Other species will include coalfish, eels and pouting with peeler crab, mussel and lugworm the top baits.
- The most successful baits are black lugworm in a cocktail with frozen crab or razorfish.
- Key to success is a good supply of fresh peeler in the summer or an equally good supply of black lugworm in the winter.
- The best bait for me was fresh lugworm, whipped onto 1/0 Aberdeen patterns with shirring elastic.Advertisement
- It was caught on a blow lugworm bait along with a whiting on the second snood.