Luckiest sentence example
- He had to be the luckiest man in the world.
- I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
- The luckiest horseshoe to give a bride comes from the near hind foot of a gray mare!
- Those with triangular faces, where the forehead is wider than the jaw, look great in stylish "cats-eye" frames, while people with oval shaped faces are the luckiest of all, as they'll look good in just about anything!
- People thought of the royal couple as the luckiest, happiest and of course, the wealthiest couple, the Chinese quickly incorporated the symbolism into their culture.Advertisement
- In China, the luckiest number to use is 8.
- This is because the number 8 is considered the luckiest number.
- Hourglasses are often considered the luckiest shape of all, the ideal shape because they're curvy and proportional while maintaining a distinct waistline-even with weight gain.
- The luckiest single gal at your wedding will have a keepsake that way.