Lubber sentence example
- It furnishes most of the lubber of India, Sumatra and Java.
- lubber line on the body of the compass.
- On the inside of every compass bowl a vertical black line is drawn, called the "lubber's point," and it is imperative FIG.
- that when the compass is placed in the binnacle the line joining the pivot and the lubber's point be parallel to the keel of the vessel.
- Thus, when a degree on the card is observed opposite the lubber's point, the angle between the directior.Advertisement