Lr sentence example
- (n+--r-1)lr!=n[r]lr!; this may, by analogy with the notation of ï¿½41, be denoted by n [r 7.
- In the case of the sphere, for instance, whose radius is R, the area of the section at distance x from the centre is lr(R 2 -x 2), which is a quadratic function of x; the values of So, Si, and S2 are respectively o, 7rR 2, and o, and the volume is therefore s.
- The number of the Beast, 666, points certainly to Nero (lr -op =666, or
- Hf?lr,dhead toekbrid ge 'a' 1 o olbor ne y?r ?
- From the well-known Hipparion, or Hippotheriu7n, typically from the Lower Pliocene Europe, but also occurring in the corresponding formation in North Africa, Persia, India and China, and represented in the Upper Miocene Loup Fork beds of the United States by species which it has been proposed to separate generically as Neo- lr.:.Advertisement
- LR 578 The evidence of an expert who analyzes voices and produces an opinion on the identity of that voice is also admissible.
- quoted in all correspondence with the LR.
- The fusion of the data from LR images into a higher resolution image is then carried out through thin plate spline interpolation.
- (n+--r-1)lr!=n[r]lr!; this may, by analogy with the notation of Ã¯¿½41, be denoted by n [r 7.
- ,. ??, iP lr kkltt 9 Vlieland R% ?Advertisement
- If the official receiver is aware of the title number it should be quoted in all correspondence with the LR.
- When we apply a square wave of voltage to a LR circuit the resultant waveforms of V L and V R.
- Lindsay Roberts (LR): The Gift Insider started as a side hobby while I was working as an assistant at Good Housekeeping magazine.
- LR: To help curb your shipping costs for all those last minute shoppers out there, we recommend a new, shopping program called ShopRunner.
- LR: Take note of their gift giving style.Advertisement
- LR: Yes, it's definitely more difficult buying for the opposite sex.
- LR: Lately we are obsessed with these keychains called Pinky Trees.