Lpn sentence example
- Students may train in a technical or vocational program to become a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- After becoming an LPN, you may enter a program to become an RN or to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Careers in nursing do require education and training, but you can secure a job as a nurse with a Bachelor's or Associate degree and an LPN or RN certfication.
- Most summer camp nurse jobs require an RN or LPN degree, but some camps will hire nursing students to help out in the first-aid center.
- In the first place, I'm only an LPN right now.Advertisement