Low resolution sentence example
- While it was more of a video-type camera that could capture still images, the Mavica used CCD technology to save low-resolution images to two-inch floppy disks.
- The first set are low resolution which takes up less memory for a faster download time but the images are a bit blocky.
- colorized a low resolution image and it also came out spectacular.
- Note: These are highly compressed low resolution pictures.
- gas chromatography coupled with high or low resolution mass spectrometry (GC-MS) at CSL.Advertisement
- All samples were analyzed by high resolution gas chromatography coupled with high or low resolution mass spectrometry (GC-MS) at CSL.
- Icon list Shows the low-resolution C20 images, all displayed together (in order of increasing radio luminosity ).
- This will help you take high-resolution photos instead poorer quality low resolution ones.
- However, if you start off with a low-resolution image, you will not have the flexibility to amend your photo prior to printing it.
- Both models produced and stored 32 low resolution monochrome images and offered 1 MB of RAM.Advertisement
- Most camera phones have low resolution that will not record fast paced coaster video adequately.
- The graphics are bright and colorful, but because of the relatively low-resolution and smaller color palette, the DS is not as good for photo realistic games.
- For a simple web graphic on your school's web page, a low-resolution (72 or 150 dots per inch) is fine to use.
- However, you wouldn't want to try to print out posters with images of that low resolution.
- Some offerings are almost too small and too low-resolution to really belong on a modern web page.Advertisement
- Some may even date back to the early days of the web, in low resolution or tiny 8-bit graphic style.
- Company logos, symbols, cartoons, and decorative art make ideal low resolution graphics.
- While it's true that low-resolution animated GIFs are a thing of the past, the fact is that all of the .GIFs on the page are still just as ready for use in the 21st Century as they were in 1997.