Low-pitched sentence example
- In the fifteenth century the walls of the nave were raised to form a clerestory and the nave covered with a new low-pitched roof.
- Whilst male frogs make a quiet, low-pitched call during the breeding season, toads make a louder, higher croak.
- The nave has a low-pitched roof with arched braces having pierced spandrels and resting on large angel corbels.
- He screeched at the creature ultrasonically, which rotated through 180 degrees and skittered back into the undergrowth making frightened, low pitched rumblings.
- The top line corresponds to the E string with the highest pitch, and the remaining lines relate to the other strings all the way down to the low pitched E string.Advertisement
- Remembering that the lines represent the strings on the guitar, with the top line being the high pitched E and the low line being the low pitched E, the numbers indicate which fret to put your fingers down on.
- It produces a rapid, low-pitched form of stridor that may be heard when a baby inhales.