Low density sentence example
Effect of plant stanol tablets on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol lowering in patients on statin drugs.
Cholesterol is transported in blood bound to proteins called low-density lipoproteins (LDL ).
All had moderately high low-density lipoprotein (LDL or Ã¢badÃ¢ cholesterol ).
The second, based on Basell's Lupotech T technology, will produce low density pe.
There appears, however, to be some objection to the use of iridio-platinum for weights, as, owing to its great density (Î”=21.57), the slightest abrasion will make an appreciable difference in a weight; sometimes, therefore, quartz or rock-crystal is used; but to this also there is some objection, as owing to its low density (Î”=2.65) there is a large exposed surface of the mass.Advertisement
Asplanchnaceae, plankton, dwellers in small pools, are, however, ovoid, and Trochosphaera is spherical and must owe its floating powers to the low density of the liquid in its enormously dilated bodycavity.
At that time the maximum potential development considered feasible for the island was a low density business park.
Low-density polythene is also often protected by carbon black which absorbs the ultraviolet light which causes free radical production (see p.54 ).
A temporary fall in high and rise in low density lipoprotein cholesterol was observed in the study population.
The increased risk is due mainly to raised low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C ).Advertisement
Kirchhoff's second law A low-density gas will radiate an emission-line spectrum with an underlying emission continuum.
Na + and ca 2+ ions can destroy the low density structuring in a cooperative manner.
Statins remain the drugs of first choice for reducing low-density lipoproteins (LDL ).
Similar trends were seen with respect to low density lipoprotein.
Target materials are low and linear low density polyethylene, but the new masterbatches can also be used with HDPE and PP.Advertisement
Bubble wrap Bubble wrap is a protective cushioning material made from low-density polyethylene.
Pipe lagging and upholstery foam are not suitable, as they are low-density.
Low-density memory foams react to pressure instead of heat, allowing them to quickly mold to the shape of your body.
Garlic is thought to reduce blood levels of low density lipoproteins (LDLs), which are considered to be the "bad" type of cholesterol.
It is easy to work with, and less likely to split or check when compared to other woods, and it also has a low density and is less prone to shrinkage.Advertisement
The composites made by mixing cork granules and cement have low thermal conductivity, low density and good energy absorption.
Management of high cholesterol-especially high LDL (low-density lipoprotein) levels-high blood pressure and diabetes can help reduce the risk of a stroke.
Low-density lipoproteins or LDLs carry about 75 percent of the cholesterol into the blood and high-density lipoproteins carry the other 25 percent.
Another lipoprotein, very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), carries harmful fats known as triglycerides but does not carry a significant amount of cholesterol.
High LDL (low-density lipoprotein) is a major precursor of vascular disease and heart disease.Advertisement
Bound to protein, they make up high- and low-density lipoproteins (HDLs and LDLs).
Vitamin E - maintains integrity of cell membranes throughout the body and protects fats in low density lipoproteins from oxidation.
Fish oil is also believed to help reduce triglycerides and low-density lipoproteins, which are important in maintaining healthy levels of blood lipids.
You'll find bags that are compostable, as well as options made of extra-tough, low-density plastic.
High LDL (low-density lipoproteins) and total cholesterol increase the incidence of heart disease, so maintaining healthy numbers is important.Advertisement
The group that lowered their fat consumption had decreased levels of low-density lipoprotein, better known as LDL cholesterol, and reduced blood pressure.
Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) - known as the 'bad' cholesterol, this one does the opposite of the HDL and takes cholesterol from the liver and deposits it in the arteries causing a narrowing over time.
The purpose of a low cholesterol diet and lifestyle is to lower your LDL (low-density lipoproteins), which are considered to be the "bad" type of cholesterol.
Regular activity helps increase high-density lipoproteins (good cholesterol) and decrease low-density lipoprotein, contributing to an overall healthier blood lipid profile.
There appears, however, to be some objection to the use of iridio-platinum for weights, as, owing to its great density (ÃŽâ€=21.57), the slightest abrasion will make an appreciable difference in a weight; sometimes, therefore, quartz or rock-crystal is used; but to this also there is some objection, as owing to its low density (ÃŽâ€=2.65) there is a large exposed surface of the mass.Advertisement