Lout sentence example
- Why talk rubbish, lout that you are--a real peasant! came rebukes from all sides addressed to the jesting soldier.
- This is to tell lout whether to use the character mapping.
- But if we catch the lout, we'll sort the bugger out!
- I'd say you're sick of the lager lout, couch potato image that you've all been landed with.
- News: Mercedes boost for health worker News: Want to be a litter lout or let your dog foul... fine then!Advertisement
- The flashbacks are quite well done in filling in the MacLeod story; in the earlier flashbacks, he is basically an illiterate young lout, and he accrues education, culture, and a moral sense as his Immortality continues.
- Unfortunately, the boyfriend was being a boor, so the young woman decided she'd rather brave a walk home in the cold and dark rather than spend another minute with the lout.
- They looked down on the Syrian, they thought the Berber a lout and a plebeian, they scorned the renegade, and called him a slave and son of a slave.