Loupe sentence example
- Viewed under a jeweler's loupe, a real pearl will be smooth all over.
- If a slit-lamp is not available, examination is possible using a magnifying loupe and appropriate light source.
- This is specially designed for viewing an entire 35mm slide or negative frame, this 8x loupe has a clear base for shadowless illumination.
- By simply moving the mouse around the screen the user moves a High Res Loupe displaying the job at 100% .
- James Allen: See a real photo and use a virtual loupe to examine the stones before you make your purchase by taking advantage of their unique Diamond Viewer feature.Advertisement
- Naturals are impossible to see with the naked eye and very difficult to spot, even with a loupe.
- Authentic Royal Asscher rings have the company logo and a unique identification number lasered into the stone's girdle that is best viewed with a jeweler's loupe.
- The logo and identification number are viewable through magnification with a jeweler's loupe, and are not readily visible to the naked eye so that it doesn't interfere with the design.