Lotta sentence example
- "There's a lotta shit about our world you'll figure out," he promised her.
- We chose to solo down Collie's Route down into Lotta Corrie then back up the scree to Bealach nan lice.
- This looping steel roller coaster stands 150 feet tall and treats patrons to an "unprecedented sensory experience" as they listen to the rock band's hit single Whole Lotta Love play throughout the ride.
- The design available here is by Lotta Stensson, and it's done in the same fire-engine color Aniston wore.
- In 1957, Jerry Lee hit the big time with his single Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On.Advertisement