Lose-out sentence example
- Is there any chance of introducing some sort of mini season ticket so that I could pick and choose and not lose out?
- Hull, Birmingham and Nottingham have now stepped-up their game to make sure the people they serve do not lose out.
- Many people are too shy to talk in front of others, so lose out on vital practice.
- You will probably find the prices very competitive or even better because they don't want to lose out.
- People can lose out on their free cat food samples merely because they neglected to read the fine print and understand the limits of the offer.Advertisement
- Banks or other lenders earn money by charging interest, while you lose out if you have to pay large sums of interest.
- If they find themselves slipping they could lose out on reward points and the chance to get a lower interest rate.
- Of course, any hackers who do try to mod their PSP and end up with the virus instead will simply lose out on their purchase price.
- The mortgage broker is not responsive to attempts of contact by applicants, causing the applicant to lose out on a low interest rate or a particular home.
- Delaying your application and interest rate lock may mean that you will lose out on the low interest rate.Advertisement
- Additionally, if this item is something you really want, you may need to watch this item closely in order to not lose out!
- Despite the large number of buyers out there who need wide or narrow fittings, all too often that means that those of us with non-standard size feet lose out.
- Just because they are designed for feet that need some extra care doesn't mean you have to lose out on the looks.
- Shop by price at Web sites like Nordstrom and Piperlime - both stores carry high-quality footwear at various price points, so you'll never lose out on quality.
- On the other hand, you could be very well qualified for the position but if your resume is not stellar, you will lose out on the opportunity to sell the employer on why you would be a good fit for the position.Advertisement
- Even if your gift is an inexpensive, impersonal object you wouldn't ever purchase for yourself, you won't lose out on having a great time if the exchange is planned properly.
- Although she will lose out on money from missing these personal appearances, she will make quite a bit of money per episode with the new contract for this popular reality show.