Lord-it-over sentence example
- If he could not lord it over one sphere, at least he could be master in another.
- Some of the victors settled down there to lord it over the half-exterminated English population.
- was the king of the bourgeoisie; he exacted much from them, but paid them back with interest by allowing them to reduce the power of all -who were above them and to lord it over all who were below.
- rulers of the gentiles " and " lord it over " people.
- Jesus said you are not to be like the " rulers of the Gentiles " and " lord it over " people.Advertisement
- They may boss their brothers or sisters around or lord it over them.