Loquacious sentence example
- He had neither the patience nor the tact for managing loquacious parliamentary pedants.
- His favorite occupation when not playing boston, a card game he was very fond of, was that of listener, especially when he succeeded in setting two loquacious talkers at one another.
- Certainly startup founders' personalities vary widely-some are outgoing and loquacious, others are introverted and reticent.
- He sipped it with relish and soon became somewhat loquacious.
- He remembered Saturday night's overindulgence in beer that made him far too loquacious with Cynthia Byrne, who incidentally had not called back.Advertisement