Loose-leaf sentence example
- Splurge on some lovely loose-leaf tea and brew it by pouring boiling water over it in the pot.
- The city is a jobbing centre and wholesale market for a considerable area in southern Virginia and northern North Carolina, and is probably the largest loose-leaf tobacco market in the country, selling about 40,000,000 lb annually.
- The records may take a number of forms, for example book form, loose-leaf binder or computer records.
- Index for Inclusion in the Arabic World is presented in photocopiable loose leaf binder.
- Happy Birthday dear Tea Bag... But does it make a cuppa quite as good as good old loose leaf?Advertisement
- To make photocopying easier, the sheets of games are supplied loose-leaf in a handy wallet for ease of storage.
- The city's manufactures include fruit baskets, preserved fruits, cider, vinegar, pickles, furniture, lumber and stationers' supplies, particularly material for the "loose-leaf ledger" system of accounting.
- Theobromine levels in loose leaf teas (6-7 mg/l) were also lower than in tea bags.
- Many malls and strip centers now have specialized tea shops that carry bulk, loose leaf teas in large canisters.
- It is usually sold as a loose leaf preparation, or in 'plugs' or 'twists'.Advertisement
- They are generally sold in loose leaf varieties or in tea bags.
- The tea comes in both loose leaf and bagged forms, depending on the variety.
- Filter the leaves out if using loose leaf tea.
- In this way the notebook can continue to be used throughout the upper grades.The student can use loose leaf pages to write narrations, make notes, diagram things, make maps, or sketch scenes from history.
- It's true that one of the charms of paper folding is that really any paper will do - newspaper, loose-leaf notebook, stationery, a business card.Advertisement
- Green tea is obviously available in teabag or loose leaf form.
- If you have a local tea room, check out their selection in seasonal loose leaf teas.