Looker sentence example
- The most curious looker, who sat at the first desk, scurried to an empty desk three stations away and began rummaging through the drawers.
- He's quite a looker.
- That's one fine woman back there and quite a looker.
- Four white stockings and blaze, a real looker with ground covering movements and high knee action.
- And finally - the Matrix is a great looker as well.Advertisement
- It's a fantastic looker, but the 147 isn't quite as well put together as some if its key opponents.
- Even tho it's now obsolete, the original Leon is still a sharp looker and great fun to drive.
- She's quite a looker, isn't she?
- Why didn't you tell us she was a looker?
- Negative media attention swirled around Britney Spears when she appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine at age 17 with suspiciously larger looker breast, but she never admitted to having implants.Advertisement
- Sky IM-S100: I'm not really sure why the ad spot features a beautiful woman shaving off some facial hair (it's even got a tagline that reads "Homme Style"), but this skinny slider phone is quite the looker.