Look-sharp sentence example
- Kurt Campbell 5 - Failed to impress and did not look sharp coming back from his injury.
- Don't just choose a tux because it makes you look sharp.
- That's because everything you could possibly need to look sharp and presentable is housed here.
- It is fine to want to look updated and polished for work, but if you want to look sharp and professional as well, only wear one trend at a time.
- A white plus size suit can look sharp and crisp no matter what season you plan on wearing it.Advertisement
- Whether you're still working or into early retirement, you can still look sharp.
- Ballroom dancers need to look sharp when they hit the dance floor, which is the biggest reason why ballroom dresses for sale fly off clothing racks in dancewear stores and are hot items on the Internet.
- Many business men and serious athletes choose this style because it requires little maintenance to look sharp.
- They really do look sharp when done well, but will quickly eat most of your printing budget.