Long-legged sentence example
- Donnie picked up a pair of long legged drawers and held them up with a smile but Edith snatched them away and shook her finger in a mock scold.
- The dam is probably the best site on the island to see long-legged buzzard at any time of year.
- A Long-legged Buzzard flew over, and then two distant raptors glided across the valley.
- Wearing sleek, long-legged cuts will make you seem taller than you are.
- A pair of long-legged denim or khaki overalls can take you through every season during your pregnancy simply by changing the type of shirt you wear with it.Advertisement
- While petite women usually love feeling taller, even long-legged women who cherish their height should feel free to wear heels.
- While the long-sleeved, long-legged underwear makes the most sense in extreme weather, long underwear has evolved to address needs in more moderate temperatures.
- British model Jourdan Dunn was discovered in a Primark department store in London, and she's gone on to enjoy great popularity for her long-legged figure and her exceptional walk.
- Reebok baseball pants are a bit more modern, long-legged instead of stocking style, but they retain the classic pinstripe option.
- In these ants the difference between the large, heavy, winged males and females, and the small, long-legged, active workers, is so great, that various forms of the same species have been often referred to distinct genera; in Eciton, for example, the female has a single petiolate abdominal segment, the worker two.Advertisement
- The " natives," or descendants of the early importations, are small, long-legged animals whose wool is scanty and poor.
- Of course the hen sits with her legs doubled up under her, as does any other long-legged bird.
- The long-legged hairy sheep, which stands a good deal taller than a Southdown, ranges, with a certain amount of local variation, from Lower Guinea to the Cape.
- Hairy long-legged sheep are also met with in Persia, but are not pure-bred, being apparently the result of a cross between the long-legged Guinea breed and the fat-tailed Persian sheep.
- In this case, as might be expected, the greatest modifications occur in the limbs, but correlated with this is also an elongation of the head and neck in long-legged types.Advertisement
- Another Eddic god, Hoene, is described in phrases from lost poems as " the long-legged one," " lord of the ooze," and his name is connected with that of the crane.