Long-acting sentence example
- A long acting bronchodilator may be advised in addition to a steroid inhaler.
- Source: NCCCC (2004) - end of page 19 - steroid inhaler, generally combined with a long-acting bronchodilator.
- Insulin detemir is a soluble, long-acting basal insulin detemir is a soluble, long-acting basal insulin analog with a prolonged duration of effect.
- The dosage is 20 mg of long acting nifedipine, six hourly.
- Other pregnant ewes may be injected with long-acting oxytetracycline.Advertisement
- Long-acting oxytetracycline as a single injection can be used in early cases in non-milk producing animals.
- Remember that a long acting muscle relaxant will not be required.
- In 1868 he refused the presidency of Princeton College; as senior professor he was long acting head of the Theological Seminary.
- He followed this with a year long acting course and then another three years at the Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts, which set him on his path to fame.
- Ultra-lente is a long-acting form of insulin that starts to work within four to eight hours and lasts 28 to 36 hours.Advertisement
- Implanted: Norplant is a long-acting hormonal form of birth control that is implanted under the skin of the upper arm.
- This fact is particularly relevant to phenytoin, which comes in liquid, chewable tablets, short-acting capsules and long-acting capsules.
- Occasionally, a single injection of long-acting penicillin (Bicillin) is given instead of ten days of oral treatment.
- Two types of asthma medications include short-acting, quick relief, medications and long-acting, controller, medications.
- Long-acting medications are preventative and are taken daily to help a patient achieve and maintain control of asthma symptoms.Advertisement
- Long-acting medications include leukotriene modifiers, mast cell stabilizers, inhaled and oral corticosteroids, long-acting beta2 agonists, and methylxanthines.
- Long-acting beta-2 agonists are used for better control-not relief-of asthma symptoms.
- Methylphenidate comes in short- and long-acting tablets.