Lonesome sentence example
- She gets lonesome when Jonathan is gone.
- He began to feel a little lonesome.
- No I just thought the house looked lonesome down here, so I came to visit.
- Some have asked what I got to eat; if I did not feel lonesome; if I was not afraid; and the like.
- Some lonesome harmonica was also thrown in, sounding eerie in the setting of the song.Advertisement
- It must have been so lonesome, you must have felt so sad, Trying to evaluate the good from the bad.
- The opening ' You Will Miss Me When I Burn ' is very affecting, very lonesome sounding.
- Its handle is the color of big sky, which makes me feel lonesome.
- His customer, meanwhile, endures a rather lonesome and difficult Parisian vacation.
- But, once again, my favorite was lonesome dove, and I think that was my best work.Advertisement
- Trudy talked about living away from the island: It was pretty lonesome at first.
- But I feel a bit lonesome here, for these boys are since my time.
- You can play it all by your lonesome, but invite your friends over and see who can get the biggest prize and the most prizes.
- Movies like Holocaust, Thorn Birds, Lonesome Dove and V: The Miniseries were some of the most popular but none shined more than 1977's Roots.
- Men frequently say to me, "I should think you would feel lonesome down there, and want to be nearer to folks, rainy and snowy days and nights especially."Advertisement
- I have never felt lonesome, or in the least oppressed by a sense of solitude, but once, and that was a few weeks after I came to the woods, when, for an hour, I doubted if the near neighborhood of man was not essential to a serene and healthy life.