Lolly sentence example
- And the kids all got ice lolly 's out of it so they were happy too ROFL at the willy thing.
- Turn the lolly over and add some blobs of icing in the shape of two eyes and a mouth.
- Containing genuine pearl dust or flecks of 24K gold, each gloriously slurpable confection is destined to be the lolly on everyone's...
- One of the best things about these outings was buying an ice lolly beforehand in the sweet shop opposite the cinema.
- Thursday 27th July at 2pm, tickets £ 5.50 adults, £ 4.50 children, free ice lolly with each ticket!Advertisement
- At home, consider having a meringue, an ice lolly or some frozen fruit perhaps red berries or grapes.
- Click Here to go to Cherry Cola Bottles Dip Dabs Dip Dabs - fizzy sherbet - with a lolly to dip into it packs.
- Save wooden ice cream spatulas, lolly sticks or plastic knives to use as garden labels.
- IÃ¢m told the cricket was alive when it was put in the lolly Ã¢ yuck.
- As I was walking down the aisles, I noticed that they sold a peanut butter lolly pop.Advertisement
- Making a fresh peanut butter lolly pop is really a great idea.
- I have some other lolly pop recipes that I will offer to you in weeks to come.
- You can also use a plastic lolly pop mold if you prefer.
- After twenty-four hours, your lolly pops will easily "pop" right out of the molds.
- Plush toys: Choose from six, ten-inch assorted stuffed animal figures including Lolly the Lamb and Oscar the Monkey.Advertisement
- Sites like Suck My Lolly contain galleries of cute blog designs, an extensive FAQ, and the ability to contact either the designers, or the blog hosts themselves, with questions and requests for feedback.