Lolled sentence example
- She lolled her head back and closed her eyes.
- Everyone lolled around the squad room, shirt collars and windows open, and neither providing much relief.
- He sprinted, geared down, and just lolled along, experimenting with his body's reaction to the various phases and ultimately pleased with its response to his multiple tests.
- The grotesque head stared with angry red eyes and the tongue lolled in its mouth.
- The cat was beige in color with a white front and its head lolled from side to side.Advertisement
- The Russian officer in charge of the transport lolled back in the front cart, shouting and scolding a soldier with coarse abuse.
- His head lolled back, and his eyes closed.