Lolita sentence example
- The Lolita look originated in Japan, and aims to mimic the doll-like look of children and young women from Victorian times.
- Goth Lolita - Trendy popular look in Japan and growing in popularity in the Western world.
- Whether you are looking for a vamp, Lolita or Renaissance corset dress, eBay may be your best bet for women's vintage plus size clothing.
- Lola is a name with Latin roots that is often used to refer to a sexy, slightly sleazy woman much like the Lolita character in Vladimir Nabokov's famous novel.
- Lolita bikini has a triangle top with soft cups and a layered look.Advertisement
- Other parts included Lolita O'Shea in They Met in Argentina (1941), Louisa Frederici Cody in Buffalo Bill (1944), Joan Madison in Everything But the Truth (1956), and Elsie Waltz in How Do I Love Thee?'' (1970).
- Mary Janes are also essential footwear for anyone interested in Lolita fashion.
- Pinup Girl Clothing sells Lolita shoes with towering heels and jeweled accents that are not your average shoe.
- Keep accessories edgy so people can "read" your outfit and not misinterpret it as more of a Lolita thing.