Loiter sentence example
- We loiter in winter while it is already spring.
- "He will know how to make good use of the treasure," added Jack Frost; then he told the fairies not to loiter by the way, but to do his bidding quickly.
- Continuing to loiter, the breath flaunts its own lethargy.
- At any rate, let us not loiter in the arena of hot events.
- On most ships, passengers who allow their children to loiter in adult only venues may be reprimanded, fined, or otherwise admonished.Advertisement
- Allowing the queen of Navarre to shut herself up in La Rochelle, the citadel of the reformers, and the king to loiter over the siege of Saint Jean dAngly, Coligny pushed boldly forward towards Paris and, having reached Burgundy, defeated the royal army at Arnay-le-duc. Catherine had exhausted all her resources; and having failed in her project of remarrying Philip II.
- No longer do they have to relentlessly troll through trade magazine classifieds, loiter around the commissary bulletin boards, or rely on the friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend to spill the latest rumors about movie casting calls.