Logorrhea sentence example
- Sean's logorrhea can be off-putting to those who spend a lot of time with him. We often end up tuning him out.
- My economics professor's logorrhea can be frustrating at times, especially when she deviates from the topic at hand.
- Her incessant chattering might be classified as logorrhea.
- Although I had originally planned to vote for the Independent candidate, I changed my mind when her inconsiderate logorrhea became apparent.
- Logorrhea, especially if it is incoherent, can be a symptom of a deeper underlying mental condition.Advertisement